IntelliCheck with accuracy!

Civil Search

The Civil Division of the Court processes complaints and petitions brought by individuals, businesses or groups of individuals to recover property, enforce a contract, protect one's civil rights or seek compensation for a civil tort (Economic Lost). Petitions to change one's name and petitions seeking civil harassment restraining orders are also processed by the Civil Division.

We are on social with you

Our goal from the inception is to open our doors to serve our clients with the most accurate and reliable information directly from the source.

Our Business Relationships